Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More paint

We hit Lowe's up last night for a few house things including more paint samples. I was able to get some swatches up last night before bed and here is how they look today.




This is our master bathroom, I liked the blue last night, today, I am not so sure, it might be too icy. Especially next to the blue we chose for our bedroom.



We love this blue, here it is next to our bedroom set and the light on our nightstand. Of course it is currently under the lovely incandescent light in our room, but I think it looks nice under that anyway. I am not sure about the flow of this blue into the bathroom though.


Here we have the chocolate cherry we chose for the pool room/dining room next to a beige-y color we wanted to try out with it. We are very happy with the two colors together, and the beige
will run through the general areas of the house as well, including the entry way and the hallway leading to the bedrooms.


Here it is again in the hall, not too much natural light here and it still has a nice hue to it.




And lastly, the kitchen. This is a yellow I loved at the store and am now not so enamored with it. I think it is too bright, I even put up the beige next to it to see how I felt about the two together and I still am not sold on it.
We are closer to pain color choices, but not quite there yet, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment