Monday, October 11, 2010

Dinner tonight:

Corned Beef with red potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots. The corned beef has been in deep freeze since just after St. Patrick's' Day. I finally pulled it out last night to defrost and cook in the Crockpot today. I am limited to Crockpot cookery right now as we've temporarily moved out of our kitchen to paint our cabinets. So right now, the majority of my kitchen is in the dining room and/or pool room and/or back yard, depending on what it is and where I decided it needed to be. The doors and main framing are all primed and ready for their chosen color, which we will be applying over the weekend. I cannot wait to get it all done, it should make the whole room feel brighter and lighter and make me feel like cooking and baking a lot more.

That being said, I cannot wait to get my kitchen put back together, new paint color or not. This whole Crockpot cooking on the bar set up won't be manageable for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment